WEFTEC is the largest water conference in North America, showcasing the latest advancements in water and sludge management. The event includes a world-class program of technical sessions and workshops, addressing a diverse and comprehensive list of contemporary water and wastewater issues and solutions.
Engage with Cambi management and experts at our stand (book a meeting at our booth 429), and find out about the latest in thermal hydrolysis during our technical presentations:
- "Using Thermal Hydrolysis to Significantly Reduce or Eliminate Downstream Drying and Incineration of Sewage Sludge". Dr. William Barber, Session 411, October 2nd, 1:30 pm. Check website for more details.
- "WAS-only thermal hydrolysis projects reach maturity worldwide - having your cake and heating it - for free". Keith Panter, Session 411, October 2nd, 2:45 pm. Check website for more details.
Our clients and partners will also share their experiences with Cambi in the following sessions:
- "Marketing Bloom®, a Class A Exceptional Quality Biosolids Based Soil Amendment, in the Greater Washington, D.C. Area". Saul Kinter, DC Water & Sewer Authority, Session NOCC-261 310, October 2nd, 8:30 am. Check website for more details.
- "Digestion Enhancement With Thermohydrolysis Pretreatment at Beijing's Gaobeidian Water Reclamation Plant: Operating Experience and Challenges". Jiawei Wang, Beijing Drainage Group Research Center, Session 411, October 2nd, 2:00 pm. Check website for more details.
- "Quantifying the GHG-Emission Reductions From DC Water's Digestion/Cambi/CHP Upgrades". John Willis, Brown and Caldwell, Session 552, October 3rd, 11:30 am. Check website for more details.
Looking forward to meeting our stakeholders at WEFTEC.