Cambi is a global technology company offering a waste-to-energy solution, predominantly to the wastewater industry. Cambi’s ambition is to grow significantly in the coming years, both in the current core business, as well as by employing new business models. Pursuing alternative project models like Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and Design Build (Finance) Operate (DB(F)O) has been identified as one of the key growth areas.
We are now looking to strengthen our business development team with a PPP Project Developer. In this role, you will report to the VP Corporate Business Development.
- Coordinate PPP/DB(F)O projects under development.
Traveling must be expected.
- Manage interactions with selected partners and Cambi disciplines
- Lead the establishment of necessary agreements between project parties
- Own and develop the project cash-flow models
- Support the process of attracting project financing
- Work systematically to develop, implement and follow up all Cambi PPP/DBO tools, processes and activities
- Pro-actively support sales people in identifying PPP opportunities
- MSc Industrial Economics or MBA is preferable, but all technical/economical oriented degrees may be acceptable
- Water industry experience preferred, but all candidates from environmental/process industries will be considered
- Experience with Project Finance
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Sincere interest in / basic understanding of process engineering
- Track record of striving for excellence, guided by a curious and critical mindset
- Systematic, structured, with a genuine desire to bring people together
- To be part of a fast paced and innovative organisation
- Working in green growth and the environmental sector
- Significant opportunities to grow both professionally and personally
- An important role in a highly competent and international working environment
- Competitive conditions and compensation
Please send your CV and cover letter through the application form.