Regional Sales Manager
Cambi is a world leading provider of sustainable sludge management solutions. We are based in Norway and operate on all continents. Our diverse and highly competent organisation provides a valuable service, benefiting more than 70 million people in cities such as London, Beijing, Brussels, Sydney, Singapore, Seoul and Washington DC.
Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The process, thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers and various soil products, while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances.
Cambi’s ambition is to grow significantly in the coming years, both in the current core business and by adopting new business models. We are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Mediterranean region, i.e. Southern Europe (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey), North Africa and the Middle East.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will report to the Business Unit Director for Europe, with hands-on responsibility to:
- Develop the market for Cambi products and services in your assigned territories, i.e. identify new opportunities and support the technical development of projects through interaction with customers, municipalities, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders
- Develop market plans for the region and individual countries, in close coordination with the marketing team, considering local policies, market trends, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and carry out market and customer activities, i.e. meetings with key customers/ stakeholders, site visits, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and the like
- Coordinate proposal work with the headquarters in Norway, being able to see both Cambi’s and customer needs and providing the customer with an optimal, balanced solution
- Identify agents, partnership opportunities and other key stakeholders
- Use Cambi’s Sales & Marketing tools, plans, systems and sales processes in daily work
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree or PhD in one of the following areas of specialisation: Wastewater, Anaerobic Digestion, Environmental Technology, Process Engineering, Nature Management, Biochemistry, Industrial Economics. Candidates with business-oriented degrees will also be considered
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the Mediterranean region, with a proven track record, preferably within the municipal or water sector. Candidates with experience from other environmental/ process industries will also be considered
- Excellent English skills, verbally and in writing, and solid knowledge of at least one other regional language, i.e. Spanish, Italian, Turkish, French or Arabic
- Very good communication and presentation skills. You must be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience with digital working tools for sales and can learn new systems quickly. Cambi uses Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint for document management, SalesForce as CRM and a host of other cloud-based applications for various marketing and sales tasks.
- Based in one of the Mediterranean countries
- Willing and able to travel extensively and to work independently
- Structured, thorough and disciplined, with focus on quality and an ability to deliver on time
- A team player who enjoys interdisciplinary work in multicultural teams on international projects
- Proactive, responsive and engaging, with a customer-oriented mindset
- Able to build trust and credibility, by displaying honesty, integrity and curiosity
- A hands-on role with significant global impact on sustainable urban development
- Exciting work, with challenges aplenty to grow both professionally and personally
- A competitive reward package and a good working atmosphere
Please send a cover letter and CV via the application form, within Friday July 6th, 2018.
For further information, please contact our:
- Business Unit Director Europe: Davy Ringoot, +32 475 374 573
- HR Manager: Christian Isachsen, +47 909 83 547
- EVP Marketing and Sales: Christian Hofbauer, +47 917 08 058