Cambi is looking for sales agents
Who is Cambi?
Cambi is a world leading provider of sustainable sludge management solutions that enable municipalities and cities to manage sewage sludge from wastewater treatment plants. Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing and operating our process installations, used mainly for treating sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. Cambi’s solutions can save substantial amounts in upfront capital investment in brownfield expansions, digester renewal projects and greenfield projects.
Cambi’s core technology is the thermal hydrolysis process (CambiTHP®). The process reduces greenhouse gas emissions, increases biogas production and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers and various soil products, while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances.
The Group HQ is located in Norway. Our main market has been the UK, where we treat approximately 40% of the sludge. The technology and equipment is produced at our workshop in UK. Our diverse and highly competent organisation provides a valuable service to clients, benefiting more than 75 million people in cities such as London, Beijing, Brussels, Sydney, Singapore, Seoul, Washington DC and several smaller and mid-size cities with populations from about 100 000 people. In total, we have built 65 plants in 22 countries.
Cambi is now searching for local sales agents that can support our growth in selected markets throughout the world.
- Support the development of Cambi’s current sales pipeline in the market
- Identify new leads, i.e. new potential projects for Cambi’s solutions in the market
- Regular contact with the relevant stakeholders for all identified leads in the territory
- Prepare for and carry out sales meetings, alone or together with Cambi
- Handle technical enquiries and forward these to Cambi for reply
- Organize local seminars, webinars or other marketing events in the territory
- Regular reports on the status of all sales opportunities/ marketing campaigns active at any time
- The sales agent can either be a freelance professional or a company from the water, wastewater industry, or similar
- Preferred specialisation in: Water, Wastewater, Sludge Management, Anaerobic Digestion
- Experience with sales in the market within the municipal or water sector
- Excellent English skills. Very good communication and presentation skills
- Experience with digital working tools for sales and marketing and can learn new systems quickly
- You also consider yourself as structured, thorough and disciplined, with focus on quality and an ability to deliver on time. You are a team player who enjoys work in multicultural teams on international projects
What we offer:
- Attractive commission for signed contract
- Remuneration as independent entity, no rights or obligations related to Cambi’s contract and deliveries
- Professional onboarding and continuous support and training
- Regular contact with and support from our office in Norway and from the European sales team
- Access to our relevant references throughout the world, for site visits with potential clients
- Marketing assistance – materials, digital campaigns, support with local marketing activities
- Papers and other materials documenting successful projects and happy clients
- List of potential projects of interest in the territory
Contact us: email@example.com